- Psychologist Sarah Costa (CRP-SP 102672)
- Clinical Psychology – Research: Emotional Education
- Organizational Psychology – Research: Interpersonal Dynamics in Companies
- School Psychology – Research: School Dynamics (CESMAC/2005)
- Legal Psychology – Research: International Adoption: Meanings and Procedures (FAL/Estácio 2010)
- Pain Management Specialist – Research: Contributions of Psychotherapy to the Subjective and Dynamic Process of Chronic Pain (Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa Albert Einstein/2011)
- EMDR Therapy Training (EMDR Institute, Associação Iberoamericana de EMDR, TraumaClinic/2016)
After graduating, Sarah Costa lived two years and seven months in the United States, studying, working and volunteering, in addition to having international experience in school organizational assessment and leadership of more than 50 Brazilian students in England and France in 2010 and 2012 by Central Exchange.
Interested in meditation and the study of western and eastern psychology, Sarah also collaborated for over two years for the League of Pain, Department of Neurology of the Medical School of the University of São Paulo.
Since childhood and adolescence play important roles in adult life, the professional assists children, adolescents and adults by developing strategies that boost the positive potential of individuals as multiple intelligences are revealed, regardless of the stage of life the patient is at.